I thought you might be interested in some blog posts that I have written lately. I have been doing quite a bit of work on Django and Web applications. That might explain the topics of my recent blog posts. Check them out.
Would love to hear from you if you have any comments. Either leave a comment on the blogs, or contact me via Twitter at @zrlram.
- How to Enable Logging in Django 1.2
- A Logging Library for Django – How We Log at Loggly
- Securing your Web Application with httponly cookies OR How Apache.org and Atlassian could have been secured
- Visualizing your Data in the Cloud with Loggly and HighCharts
- Fixing Client IPs in Apache Logs with Amazon Load Balancers
- How to use RightScale APIs with Python